"By way of deception, thou shalt do war." -- Motto of the Mossad

AdSupply

Thanks for your support!

 

US President Donald Trump says he canceled declared attacks on Iran after regional countries sought a pause amid efforts to reach a possible agreement, and following warnings from Tehran that any new US or Israeli aggression would face strong retaliation.

On Saturday, Trump announced that he had agreed to cancel a planned attack on Iran, claiming that Tehran and other regional countries had requested a pause after “the perimeters of a deal” had been reached.

Donald Trump says he has called off anticipated strikes on Iran this weekend 'subject to being able to rapidly make a DEAL' with the Islamic regime. 

The president said on Truth Social on Saturday evening that although he remains 'locked and loaded' to launch an attack, he halted the strikes in hopes of reaching a peace deal. 

The war has now expanded. US-Israeli aggression against Iran has spawned new flash points erupting this week: in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, the Caspian Sea, and Egypt, including two possible false flag events which the western media are actively glossing over right now. Granted, this may spell certain demise for the Saudi economy, but is that part of Washington and Tel Aviv’s plan to weaken the Gulf Arab states as part of the Greater Israel Project?

Peter Rogers, antiwar.com

The reactions on both sides make clear that this is not really about joint research projects or sharing a few more technical papers. It has become a proxy for bigger arguments about how far American security commitments should go, what role Israel should play in Washington’s strategy, and where the Republican Party is headed on foreign policy.