"By way of deception, thou shalt do war." -- Motto of the Mossad

AdSupply

Thanks for your support!

 

Spanish National Police officers and the majority union Jupol are sounding the alarm over a horrific pattern in the North African enclave of Ceuta: illegal Moroccan migrants, including unaccompanied minors and undocumented adults, are kidnapping girls and dragging them into the surrounding mountains to subject them to gang rape.

The Spanish Civil Guard has now confirmed there have been 15 rapes in Ceuta since the mass migrant invasion at the end of July, which has continued to shake Europe. In response, women are now reportedly fleeing the city in greater numbers as sexual violence spreads and scenes from the city portray a government unable to contain the growing chaos on the beaches and streets.

Multiple open-source reports indicate that thousands of illegal aliens are massing near Spain's Ceuta border, raising the prospect of coordinated attempts to breach the enclave for the second time.

by Tyler Durden 

Summary: Second Ceuta Border Invasion Attempt By Sub-Saharan Africans Illegals 

Public Health Disaster Unfolds In Ceuta After First Invasion, Weeks Ago Hybrid Warfare Fears Mount As Migrant Flows Weaponized Italy's Schengen suspension with Spain will remain until security risks disappear

Posted by Tyler Durden, Authored by Steve Watson via Modernity News,

In a matter of days, once-pristine beaches in the Spanish enclave of Ceuta have been reduced to open-air dumps and disease-ridden camps occupied by thousands of illegal migrants who refused to leave after the mass invasion from Morocco.

Posted by Tyler Durden:  Via Middle East Eye

Libya was plunged into fresh turmoil this week after a car bomb killed eastern military intelligence chief Fawzi al-Mansouri in Benghazi, drone attacks struck the country’s largest operational oil refinery and the central bank governor resigned from his post.

Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC) said on Tuesday evening that all the fires sparked by drone attacks on the country's second-largest oil refinery had been contained.

On Monday night, a large gasoline reservoir west of the capital caught fire and collapsed after it was "struck by a drone, while another drone fell near a second tank without causing casualties", Hamdi al-Bishti, head of the Brega Oil Company that runs the refinery, told AFP.

The NOC said another drone had targeted the complex but did not cause any damage.

Tags